Blog | How do we get business if we dont cold call?

Call us on 0113 887 3786
or email

How do we get business if we dont cold call?

So you don't cold call? so how come you have a successful business?

From day one of setting up Chrissie Metcalfe Recruitment Ltd I said that we would never cold call. I say this for many reasons two of them are:

1. I don't sell people? I don't agree with it.

2. For a business to trust me they need to get to know me face to face.

So what do we do? we network and we know how to network well. We are part of the Business Network run By Caroline Coward and we are also part of 4Networking

http://www.4networking.biz?ref=50293.

I (Chrissie) am an area leader for Castleford Lunch and Castleford Breakfast for 4Networking and Hayley is Operations assistant for 4Networking Selby.

Networking is the way forward in our business, we get to know people but most importantly people get to know us which is why 80% of our business comes from Networking the other 20% from recommendations and referrals.

Not only is it about gaining business but there is support from other business people that is invaluable.

Give us a call if you want to know more, or click on the link if you want to know more about 4Networking. we might even see you there.

Add A Comment

Make sure you fill in the required fields. No HTML or other code is allowed in the commenting field. Thanks for sharing your views with us.

No description available No description available No description available No description available No description available No description available

We Support:

Wakefield Hospice Vulcan To The Sky